Monday, January 16, 2012

#1 - "Ten Things" by Daniel Roth

1. I listen to music EVERY spare moment I have.


2. I think this is hilarious.





3. I work for The Crimson White.


4. If I could go anywhere today it'd be Ireland.


5. I got to interview Charlie Sheen when he came to Tuscaloosa. I also gave him my hat. 






6. This is my favorite song!





7. This is my favorite photo I've taken. 


This is my brother Nicholas.


8. I share my name with my father.


9. I am Catholic.


10. These are my parents.



4 comments:

  1. Was Charlie Sheen WINNING when you met him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your name every time I open an issue of the Crimson White!!!! WOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel,

    Like your start to the blog, but you're a little behind. You can catch up on those two posts in no time.

    Make it happen!

    -Doc

    ReplyDelete